Thursday, January 31, 2019

a panoramic view of a finished townhouse and a few litlle elements...

Found a new option on my Iphone camera, Panorama. It's pretty cool and gives a good perspective of the layout. 
master bed room
upstairs hall
guest room
Womb chair, replaced Eames lounge chair. So comfy!
Prior to the new floor..Such beautiful light here.

I had the kitchen table on the north wall and my pots hung above prior to the credenza.
before the mural
My brother Frank is an fine visual artist and musician.  He recently gave me this piece he made, which I love so much. Now occupying a special space, fine art and the everyday, functional utilitarian purpose as my coat rack. I love this piece! 
 
Upstairs bathroom prior to the re model. The first update from 2009.
The Remodel below. Removed tub,  created a low profile walk in shower. 

 
railing to upstairs hall
downstairs half bath, complete re-model. 
staircase leading down to basement


charlie






No comments:

Post a Comment