Friday, December 17, 2010

The Guest Room

The floor in this room was pink 9 x 9 linoleum tiles. At one time there was some water damage by the windows, I think that may have been why there was two layers of tiles. Under the oink tiles I found linoleum sheet installed.  To try and match the rest of the upstairs I'm replacing with an Armstrong "classic black" vintage style 12 x 12 linoleum tile, it's a pretty good match to the original that's throughout the rest of the house. 



 

  











I've removed the old caulk around the windows and re-caulked.
old caulk



re-caulked




plaster  repair



the linoleum roll found under the pink tiles.

Concrete floor.















concrete ground down to prep for tile installation.
leveled the concrete floor.

carl installing the tiles











finished installation, five days I'll strip the factory film and seal with wax.



No comments:

Post a Comment